Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Ladies Night AND PartyLite Trivia!

This Thursday the 3rd of April, I'll be cohosting the first Trivia Night at the Wine Studio in Gig Harbor! I'm really excited to be creating my PartyLite Anniversary Themed Trivia Questions. Found out today that a really good customer of mine has a birthday that night, too, so I'm thinking of a way to incorporate that into my questions... (HINT).
I've noticed Trivia Night has become a really popular event at many local digs. Maybe its the Hipster influence, but there's something really sexy about teams of people competing to prove how much they know about the most random subjects. Or maybe its just the obligatory team member with glasses that always seems to be seen? Glasses tend to make anyone look smart (HINT).
Speaking of glasses, Ladies Night specials mean $2 off a glass of wine, so I may have to arrive earlier than the 7pm start time lol. Ah, takes me right back to the good old days of going out every Thursday for Karaoke. Alas, I have given my singing a go at the Wine Studio before, and lets just say that will not- should not- be a repeat performance (HINT)!
Bring your girlfriends, and or other smart people, especially if they wear glasses, down to one of the most welcoming, make yourself at home places in the harbor this Thursday, and next, and the next one too while I'm at it, for Trivia Night! Prizes and glory await you (HINT)!

No comments:

Post a Comment