Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Anniversary All Over Again!

When I celebrated my 10 Year Anniversary in February, I had so much fun giving away valuable gifts to my friends and family, past guests and hosts! Whenever I can make someone's night with a freebie, I feel that glow of the PartyLite in my heart. Every April, for their anniversary (HINT!), PartyLite goes above and beyond to reward it's customers, and this year is no exception.
Normally, shoppers can get a little discount on their tealights by purchasing them 3 dozen at a time for only $25... this month, my hosts will receive 10 dozen tealights for only $10! WHAA-AAT?! (Yup, That's a HINT!)Yes, only hosting a party and ten bucks could set their home aglow with ambiance for the rest of the summer!
One of the reasons I'm prize hosting two Trivia Night sessions at the Wine Studio this month is because I want to give back to the owners for all of the fun memories they've helped me create, the friendships I've been fortunate enough to make, and all the event time and space they've offered me.


From now until the end of the month, anyone shopping online can enter Rich Perelli as their host and their order will count towards earning our friends some extra yummy decoration enhancement in the way of bookoo tealights :-)
Now, you know I like to give as much as possible when it comes to other peoples candles, so lucky for me, Rich and Kirsten are PartyLite Preferred Hosts. That means they earn 10% of party sales in free online spending money as well- and a huge sampler box of 40 tealights as well just for hosting in April (HINT!)
Its not too late to grab you a catalog party and collect some orders before Mother's day from your office. Of course, it can just be for fun, and not for your mother too... any reason is a good one to earn free hosting credit (HINT!)
  I'll be down at the Wine Studio this Thursday with you, giving out tealight prizes. See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment